- Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture (AGORA)
- Africa Focus
- AgriCord – A network of “agri-agencies”, including the organisations of rural women, young agrarians, cooperatives and agri-businesses.
- Agro-info.net – Information platform for Producer Organisations
- CAAST-Net – A Network for the Coordination and Advancement of Sub-Saharan Africa-EU Science & Technology Cooperation
- Cameroon yields plant spectacular – BBC News article describing a ten-year scientific survey in Cameroon which has found a higher diversity of plants in the Kupe-Bakossi region than any other site in tropical Africa.
- Commissione per l'Africa
- Dgroups – Development Through Dialogue
- Elenco delle organizzazioni di sviluppo – Directory of 65,000 international development organizations.
- GRANDI intuizioni – Governance, Regional integration, Economics, Agriculture and Trade (GREAT) Insights is ECDPM’s monthly magazine covering a wide range of topics related to economic development in Africa and the developing world. GREAT Insights gathers expert analysis and
- How we Made it in Africa – Insight into business in Africa
- Integrated Regional Information Networks (IRIN) – Humanitarian news and analysis – a project of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Obiettivi di sviluppo del millennio
- OECD-FAO Agricultural Outlook 2010-2019
- ReliefWeb – Global portal for international humanitarian relief organizations
- Sociology Guide – “Sociology is the study of human social life, groups and societies. It is a dazzling and compelling enterprise, having as its subject matter our own behaviour as social beings.
- The Africa Portal – To better serve the unique group of individuals that research and study African policy issues, we are proud to introduce the ‘Community of Practice.’
- United Nations System of Organizations Website Locator – Alphabetic Index of Websites of the United Nations System of Organizations
- What’s driving Africa’s growth? – The rate of return on foreign investment is higher in Africa than in any other developing region. Global executives and investors must pay heed. JUNE 2010. Source: McKinsey Global Institute (free registration required to view full article)
- Worldskills International